Monday, April 20, 2015

The Moment Catcher











Even though still at 33, family tends to anticipate what creative electronically created  photo gift they'll be getting from me that year, this cataloging of moments gift giving habit began as an adolescent, when I would often dig through the boxes of boxes of photos my mother stored in the closest to organize them into creative albums for my parents as Christmas gifts.




Even though I am just now starting to truly understand and get how fast time goes, I anticipated the truth in those words from those older and wiser than me early on. Our life is such a blink in time; now and yesterday are the only guaranteed moments that we and those we love have. I knew early on I didn't want to misuse my time; didn't want to miss life's moments so I'm conscious of creating and capturing them.



As time goes on the more people we lose, and I want to log as many memorable moments with them in this life as I can. Are you a moment catcher too?












No comments:

Post a Comment