Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Little Passports: The World Delivered in your Mailbox

I have my first product for review in the mail on its way for my girls to try out. I'm really excited about this opportunity for the girls because I think Averi is going to love getting the Little Passport magazines in the mail. She loves getting her own mail. Besides sharing my love for traveling with my kids through our own family travels, this seems like a great opportunity to expose them to even more of the wonderful places in the world to visit.

Even though I haven't had a chance to fully review the product I wanted to share this great opportunity with readers and moms of young children. As part of Little Passports  birthday they are offering 15% their monthly subscription. You can sign up for 3, 6, or 12 month subscription. Give them a chance and order some mail for your child.

Other parents rave about the Little Passports subscription package that shows up each month in the mail. (Which is the first cool part of the process for your little ones...what kid doesn't love getting mail!?) Each month, Sam and Sofia - the Little Passports
guides, take your child on a journey to a different state or country around the world and teaches them about the culture, geography and history of each location. They have activities that are fun and colorful, keeping kids engaged while learning! If you homeschool this would be a great inexpensive material for your child's learning. Click on the link or banner below to sign up for your subscription today and get 15% off by using the code: HAPPY5 from today through Tuesday, 4/8.
15% Off New Subscriptions at Little Passports from 3/26-4/8 with code: HAPPY5

 
 
Recent Posts:
 
The Value of Self Awareness

No comments:

Post a Comment